All reviews enjoyed our stay bath wifi location parking tidy garage station
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2017

The staffs couldn't know what we had requested before, but they could understand after we had explained.
Moreover, the room was so small that we couldn't spread our suitcase.
There was no wall sockets in the room, only one in the bathroom.
It was not useful.

Room tip: We needed some wall sockets and enough epace in the room.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2017

It is located a bit far from the main station and but not too far from the main shopping area, the room is correct, clean but the toilet and shower is quite small. It is good for 1 night if you transit in grenoble.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2017

I only stayed here because I booked late and there want much choice. I was worried by the look of the outside, but the room was nice enough, the staff were very helpful and everything was good value - including breakfast. Not as close to town as I prefer, but buses and trams are handy and there are places to eat close-by. Also, the wifi was spotty and didn't work in my room most of the time. But it meant I worked a little less than usual

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is great. Perfect for a short stay. The staff are super helpful and nice. They speak great English and are willing to go the extra mile to help.
Room is standard for the price paid. (I would recommend that they put little bottles of shampoo and shower gel).
Location is decent. It is only a 10 min walk from everything.

All in all a great stay and suitable for what I needed (1 night stay). Would definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying here on my next visit.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2016

Nice quiet hotel with very friendly, pleasant, helpful staff. Great continental breakfast with good choice of produce.
Hotel is very clean, cosy rooms and comfy bed. The location is one min from trams that serve the city, nice part of the city for this hotel, felt very safe.

Date of stay: December 2016