Ibis Styles Grenoble Centre Gare
$106
  • Room Service
$116
  • Restaurant
Operalia Grenoble les Cedres(Grenoble)(Great Value!)
$57
$50
Priceline
  • Fitness center
$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewscroissantsexcellent locationcomfortable bedold citymin walk to the train stationpain au chocolatecrepeswalkable distancegood sizenight staystayed here for one nightparkingwifigarenoisecarsreceptionist
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I chose this hotel to be close to the station and the cable car. Thankfully I had telephoned to inform them of a late arrival as only then was I informed that the name had recently changed so I did not spend ages late at night looking for a hotel called the All Seasons; it is now an Ibis Styles hotel.
Having just stayed elsewhere in quite a basic hotel I was delighted to find such a bright pleasant room with a king size bed in which I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! There was hanging space for clothes but no drawers (although this seems to be the trend in modern hotels) and the shower cubicle was large and the water jet powerful.
From the moment I arrived to the moment I left the staff were charming and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. I have often said that the standard of a hotel can be told from the quality of the orange juice and I have never been able to squeeze my own orange juice before except in countries were oranges are grown in plenty.
All in all I could not fault this hotel for staff, food, location and cleanliness.
The cable car was out of service for maintenance but this meant that I had to walk up to the top - this is now a recommendation as I would not have been able to see the delightful views at different stages from the cable car; why not walk up and take the cable car down?!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We got a very good rate on our room (45 euro/night for a double). The room looked like it had recently been renovated, and it was clean. The bed was big, though not the most comfy mattress ever. The shower was awesome. Breakfast was an extensive, all-you-can-eat continental breakfast.

This hotel is in what feels like a very safe part of town. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Its location is convenient if you are travelling by car. You can park in the street, but I think you have to be either French, or have taken an advanced parallel-parking course to fit your car in the spot. The hotel also has parking for 8 euro.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great hotel near the center of Grenoble. I had a great time staying at the All Seasons Grenoble Centre Gare. I was here on business so I didn't get to see a lot of the city. It's about 1km to an enormous park in the center of town, so I did get some great running time in. It is across the street from a popular college hang out, so if the noise gets too loud you will want to ask for a room facing the south. I was right above the noise and it never really bothered me though. The staff is really nice, something I haven't seen in my last two stays at the All Seasons. There are a few really great restaurants close by, but to get to the center you will have to walk about 10 minutes. The beds are about the worse part of this hotel. I did not find them comfortable at all. You could feel the springs from the matress. They really need to update them. Finally, the AS has it's own parking. It costs a little extra but is certainly cheaper than a vicini parking garage.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

After the majesty of Paris, Grenoble was a bit of culture shock. I believe this influenced my initial perception of this hotel. It is your standard hotel. The lobby was a bit flat with all the plastic furniture, didn't give it much character. The room was small, the bathroom rather spacious. It was cold and sterile but to be fair it offered every amenity we needed. The bed was hard but sleepable. The linens and towels were of good quality. Everything was very clean. I LOVED the black out shades. The front desk was always polite and helpful. Very friendly customer service. About a six minute walk from the train station. Very convenient. A short walk to the center of town and a few steps from the river. A handful of restaurants in the immediate vicinity that were decent. Breakfast was a nice inclusion and offered a nice variety of items. It doesn't have the charm of a boutique hotel but for 80Euro/night it was a very solid value.

Room Tip: Hotel is very eco-friendly. We got off the elevator and when the door shut, we were in total darkness until we found the switch next to the elevator to turn the hallway lights on.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple