“Do not go . Owner is rude”
Review of Momento Bar a Vins

Momento Bar a Vins
Ranked #28 of 109 Restaurants in Evian-les-Bains
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came here for our 25th anniversary. We first asked to set father away from door. Owner(Farid) said no. But no worries we ordered our drinks and then my husband went up for out small candle to be lit. I my self walked up to the bar to ask about wifi. The worker hit the correct one and then gave me a wifi code that was at least 30 characters long writen out. Could not understand the writing so I asked worker to text it in. The ownersaid "we are too busy". We left. I went it pay for drinks he waved me away. I took photos of his place . He came out to take a photo of me. So very rude to Americans. I told my hotel to never recommend him. Went to another restaurant. They said thats typical( they gave me his name)

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful time with an amazing bottle of Italian wine, excellent and top level cold cuts, vegetables and to top it and excellent service in a place where we walked in after 22h30.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Too loud, tables are too close one to another...impossible to relax and enjoy the wine neither a conversation.
The food is rather good but not as good as the ranking suggests it to be.
Good for going there with friends but not for a romantic dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Situated just 40 meters from the bottom station of the fenicular railway this small Italian bistro/wine bar offers a warm welcome, a nice range of Italian wines and good quality pasta, charcuterie and cheese. Closed Tuesdays, but well worth a visit. Nice atmosphere and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2014

What a wonderful surprise!! We walked past this charming restraurant and were taken by the ambience and the charming staff. We started with a Bruchetta Jambon that was excellent and large enough to be a meal. Our main courses were a seafood salad with avocado, red onions, and artichokes. It was loaded with seafood and served with a balsamic dressing. The other main was a tortellini with lobster, shrimp, and crab that was very good. The price was very inexpensive compared to the prices across the lake in Switzerland.

Date of visit: August 2014