“fantastic teaching, the best we have ever had!”
Review of Sweet Snowsports

Sweet Snowsports
Ranked #6 of 24 things to do in Courchevel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I would just like to thanks Jon at Sweet snow for giving us all such a great lesson in Meribel last week. There were 4 of us ( 2 adults and 2 children 16 and 14) of all different abilities. Jon was brilliant in sussing us all out and making sure that we all ended up skiing to our level. I think in all the years that I have had lessons I learnt more in the one morning than ever before. We were just disappointed that we only managed one session as we were late booking. Next time we shall book early and do more.. however good you are they will improve you! thanks Jon the rest of the weeks skiing was great because of you!

Lucy King Cambridge

1  Thank Lucy664

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've used Sweet Snow sports for three years running as part of a small workshop. Jon is an excellent instructor who tailors his teaching style to each individual student. He knows exactly how to increase your skills and confidence and bring out the best in your skiing. We went everywhere on our lessons, covering most of Courchevel over three workshops. We each had our own goals and Jon made sure we achieved them. The workshops are an excellent way to learn and are a significant advantage over ski schools. The personal instruction and feedback is closer to that of a private lesson. I am a nervous skier, yet I've made massive progress. Our lessons were enjoyable and full of laughs too. What more can you ask for? I can't recommend Sweet highly enough.

1  Thank SD8
Reviewed February 8, 2014

These guys deserve a sweeeeeet review as they really are wonderful and talented instructors. The teaching methods worked a treat and our instructor Les was great at bringing my friend and I on with a grand mix of welcome encouragement, combined with skilful instruction delivered in a fun, and witty way. Before we knew it we found ourselves happily quizzing down pistes that we wouldn't have dreamt of skiing before our lessons thanks to our new found technique and confidence. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Stephanie_Swann
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is my third year skiing in Courcheval and the reason for returning is largely down to the amazing instructors at Sweet Snowsports. The Monday, Wednesday, Friday workshop plan is great value for money. The workshops have taken me from a nervous beginner to a confident skier in varied conditions (just come back in from swooshing in heavy snow and near white out which I'd never have done before!). Jon has been amazing, he builds confidence, tunes in to individual learning styles and gives the right amount of instruction in a style that will suit you (small group is brilliant!). Great fun too and an all round chilled out, fun experience. Quickly identifies any wobbles, nerves and bad habits and with Jedi mind skills sets them aside and sets you up to succeed! Would recommend to anyone skiing in the three valleys area whatever your standard - these ARE the guys you are looking for!

2  Thank George-Greaves
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I think its worth sharing the brilliant service that Sweet Snow sports offered in getting myself and my friend up and running on our ski's. Our English instructor was brilliant, built confidence and got us all over the 3 valleys! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use again.

2  Thank Charlotte R