New Generation Ski & Snowboard School
More attraction details
Owner description: New Generation is a British-run ski school with an international team of friendly and experienced instructors. They now operate in 17 resorts across the French, Swiss and Austrian Alps. With 20 years experience they know how to make a good holiday and great. They'll help you build confidence, develop techique and have fun. They offer a wide range of lessons and adventures from wobbly first timers to experienced mountain goats!
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great bunch of instructors, and superb tuition...Would recommend you check this out, and will definitely go back next year!

1  Thank LisaLush
"great service"
"thank you so much"
"hour lesson"

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Booked a level 3 week in early March after reading lots of positive reviews. My previous skiing holiday in Meribel left me lacking in confidence after the ski instructor (in a large group of 14) left me on the slopes as i couldn't turn!
Marco at new Gen was brilliant and in a small group of 6, my confidence soared and the whole group came on leaps and bounds after 5 days instruction. Don't book with one of the other ski schools as their groups are too big and you don't get any personal feedback. I will book again!

2  Thank HelenSmeaton
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great instructors! We had Marco who was very good, kind and sympathetic. Really enjoyed our group as we were well matched.

1  Thank Daphne T
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was my first ever ski holiday and it was made absolutely amazing by New Gen and in particular my instructor, Agnes. Her knowledge, teaching skills, and most importantly humour made each day fantastic and I progressed, and gained confidence, much faster then I expected. My only complaint is that there is only one of her as I feel I have been spoilt and doubt I will find an instructor on future ski trips, to other countries, who will match.

My group lessons covered five days, Monday to Friday and I had also arranged for a separate one off lesson on the Sunday (to ease me in!) Unfortunately I tried to run before I could walk and got stuck on a slope making me late for my lesson. New Gen were fantastic making sure I was ok and able to get down whilst rearranging to let me into another lesson later that day. I missed that lesson too and gave up doing the class but the quality of customer service that I received was better then nearly any other I have experienced in the travel and tourism sector.

I have already recommended both Agnes and New Generation to many people off the back of this week and will continue to do so when I meet anyone planning a trip to Meribel.

1  Thank ScarfGirlArabia
See more reviews
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Having skied in Courchevel 1850 with other ski schools, New Generation is definitely the best.

They have small classes and very professional instruction. I have been skiing (badly) for years and no other instructor has ever really understood what I was doing wrong, probably because they had their backs to me! By the end of the week, in a level 4 class, Elena had pointed out what I was doing wrong and given me lots of advice and practise on how to correct my faults.

No, I'm not perfect, however, my confidence has increased and I have made a step-change for the better in my style. Many thanks to New Generation, I will definitely be booking with them next year and would recommend you give them a try (especially nervous female skiers).

2  Thank 102Kay102