I was a bit weary at first, and was suprised by the cost of the room (although Courchvel is always expensive). The amazing service by the staff made the difference though.
- Actually ski in - ski out
- Ski rental in the hotel (it took us 30mn watch in hand to go from parking the car to being on the slopes, with rental!)
- Friendlyness of staff (the made off-menu sandwiches for us to catter for our allergies, without asking us to pay a premium, offered to drive us to town with their private cars, ...)
- Parking (18€ per night) is really a pain to get out of
- Spa could use a bit of refurbishing
- Not exactly walking distance to center (15 mn)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Les Ducs de Savoie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Ducs De Savoie Hotel Courchevel
- Les Ducs De Savoie Courchevel