All reviews isle of man luxury hotel medley spa team slopes
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Super ! The chalet and the restaurant is truly amazing experience. Good place to bring the family for a ski and spend some quality time with quality dining experience. I would recommend this venue to anybody. True gastronomical experience and hospitality. Merci , trés exceptional. .

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
MaisonsChevalBlanc, General Manager at Cheval Blanc Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Cher Hôte,

We thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Cheval Blanc Courchevel and for your sincere recommendation.
So delighted to hear that you had a great time with your family in our Maison.

We hope to welcome you back here at Courchevel next winter.
Until then, all the Cheval Blanc Ambassadeurs join me in wishing you and your family a wonderful summer!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel.

Wonderful decor, stylish designed. The front of house team and management are excellent.

We enjoyed great food from an extensive menu along with superb wine list, all with seamless service.

A must return destination

Capt Medley
Isle of Man

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
MaisonsChevalBlanc, General Manager at Cheval Blanc Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Cher Hôte,

We thank you for sharing such a kind review about your recent stay at Cheval Blanc Courchevel.

We are all delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you enjoyed the Maison’s alpine décor! The restaurant team will be pleased to know that you liked the Diptyque’s offer– perhaps next time we can welcome you at Le 1947 for a three Michelin start experience!

Once again, many thanks for your recommendation and for taking the time to write this positive comment.

Whishing you a lovely summer,

General Director

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

High end small hotel (only 30 + rooms) with contemporary rooms and suites. Arguably one of the the best hotels if not the best one in Courchevel. Some rooms are of a small size while others are more spacious. The amenities in the rooms are of high quality and more than any hotel provides; soaps, body wash, scrub, hand lotion, body lotion, candles, lip balms, small tissues, shoe holders, perfume and many other items.
Breakfast is very good but items are repeated and gets boring if you stay for a long time. The two restaurants are very good and one of them is a two Michelin stars.
The ski slope is accessible from the hotel which is very convenient.
The Spa facilities are excellent but the treatments are below average. I had massages on three different days and I was disappointed in all three days. There is a good room for improvement on treatments.
The pool is of a good size and is charming, luxurious and clean.
The service is the best part of this hotel. The staff are always available, smiling, efficient and friendly.
The only remark I had was that the staff were not on the same page on the information they provide. For example one guy told me that the room temperature cannot be adjusted as it is centrally controlled. Another guy told me it is doable. A third guy told me it is doable to a certain extent!! I found that you can't adjust the room temperature even though a control panel is provided. A strange point for a luxury hotel.
My room IPad was not working and every time I pressed the Control button it crashed. One guy told me this should not be the case and it should be fixed. When the engineer came he said this was normal and it will be interactive and one can control the rooms features as from next year. I found out few days later from another member of our group who was starting in another room that this is not the case and the IPad should be interactive. So a better training is needed to make this hotel truly a flawless one.
The hotel is not located in the city centre but the hotel provides free shuttle that is always available.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
MaisonsChevalBlanc, General Manager at Cheval Blanc Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Cher Hôte,

We sincerely thank you for your detailed review about your recent stay in our Maison.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the kindness of our Ambassadeurs. We at Cheval Blanc Courchevel are so grateful for your kind words and compliments!

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and technical issues you had during your stay, we are indeed in the process of sourcing better suited technical solutions for some of our in-room software.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon on a future family trip, either here in Courchevel or in our sister Maisons in Saint-Barth or in the Maldives.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Very hard to beat in attention to the small details that made our stay memorable, perfect service and exceptional cuisine in very competitive Courchevel. I highly recommend it and intend to return every year.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
MaisonsChevalBlanc, General Manager at Cheval Blanc Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Cher Hôte,

Thank you for your generous and kind words and your recommendation.

We at Cheval Blanc Courchevel are truly delighted to hear your stay was so memorable and that you enjoyed the service and cuisine. Our guests’ well-being are our most cherished reward!

And we are of course delighted to know that you plan to come back next season… please do let me know if there is anything I may assist with!

With best wishes for the newly arrived Spring,

Romain Meiran,

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I had been skiing for perhaps 2 and a half hours for the first time in many, many years. My boyfriend and I decided to rendez vous there. As I was taking of my skis, I fell suddenly. I very nice man came out and helped me up. The plan was to go and have a hot chocolate there. Another very rude man proceeded to tell me I could not leave my skis there, it was only for guests. He immediately retrieved them and just kind of stuck them in the snow. I thought okay. Then yelling at me, said I couldn't go in with the ski boots. It's alright to inform customers of that. There is a way of doing it using manners. Unfortunately at this hotel, they have no idea what they are!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Leonor G
MaisonsChevalBlanc, General Manager at Cheval Blanc Courchevel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Chère Madame,

We are terribly sorry to learn about your unfortunate recent experience with our ski service team upon your arrival to our Maison for a hot chocolate break.

Having investigated about the specifics of the situation, we would be very happy to have the opportunity to talk to you directly about the incident, if you would be so kind to share your contact details?

We indeed generally help our visitors to place their skis separately from those of our in-house guests to ensure everyone easily finds their skis back, and invite them to remove their ski shoes before entering the premises, offering a pair of slippers for their convenience and comfort. We understand this was not agreeable to you and regret that this caused you inconvenience and visibly upset you. We are very sorry that the attitude of our Ambassadeurs further contributed to your anger, we believe that there was a clear misunderstanding and miscommunication, for which we present our apologies.

Looking forward to having the opportunity to discuss this unfortunate situation with you in person,

Your sincerely,