“Lunch in Courchevel 1850”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Cloche - CLOSED

La Cloche
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating
Thursley, United Kingdom
“Lunch in Courchevel 1850”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a really good three course Lunch (menu of the Day ) @ La Cloche this week for 19euros.
It sounds a lot but that is good value for Courchevel 1850 !! I believe 2 courses was 16 euros ,not sure. Every course was delicious and well presented . Very cosy and rustic inside with friendly
staff. Well worth a visit.We sat at the window table with a view of the pretty church

• Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a great meal here and were looked after by attentive staff. The only problem was that some of the wine was corked. I prefer to taste each new bottle rather than having it poured straight in the glass. Why do some restaurants assume that because the previous bottle was fine that the subsequent ones would automatically be so.

London
“Romantic bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very good service and very tasty food. romantic ambience. Interesting menu, good wine list. A very good place to linger and enjoy a week earned post ski supper.

Visited January 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Marvelous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

One of my favourite restaurant of the station.
I went for dinner with a friend and we both ordered a "Pierrade" that for me is the best in this restaurant. The food was really good and the employees were taking a good care of us.
The dinner was perfect, although they took a certain time to take the order but after that everything went perfectly.
There is a very good atmosphere but the lights are too dim for me.
I highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited January 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Lovely New Years dinner & superb service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I called to make a booking but the person who answered the phone couldn't understand my bad French & then the phone went crackly & we were disconnected. 1 mins later an English speaking person called me back & was very helpful in getting us a booking for New Year's Eve at very short notice.

The service was excellent as was the food (set menu). We were offered reasonably priced wine when we asked them for recommendations.

The restaurant decor is very cosy but not noisy at all. The restaurant & tables were decorated for New Years and it made it feel even more lovely.

Visited December 2012