We wished we had stayed another day so we could see more of the area. Hard to find location on the GPS. Great condo and what we are used to in Colorado. 2 beds and 2 baths with full kitchen. Nice deck overlooking the mountains. Close in town and near the train station. Walking distance to everything. The blond girl at the reception was super helpful, although she had only started to work there. She even called to an 'I' to get info for us. We would highly recommend this for those staying in Chamonix. Stay longer that 2 days, as there is a lot to see. Also, buy a Multi-pass for the sites, as it is a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic, typically Savoyard resortIdeally located in the heart of the resortA residence offering relaxation areas and 'Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence La Ginabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence La Ginabelle Hotel Chamonix
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence La Ginabelle