“Surprisingly Goid!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Needham, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly Goid!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My daughter and I stopped in for lunch, which was a beer and the falafel special for me and a beer and chicken sandwich for her. Service was attentive, place airy and fun. Just wish I had more sauce on my falafel. Would go again tho.

Visited January 2014

• Czech first
Newcastle, Australia
“OK, but overpriced.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here on our first night in Chamonix because of great Trip Advisor reviews, however we left a little disappointed. Not because of the limited menu but because of the dry burger patty and pulled pork, and the ordinary bread bun (we expected more from French bread). We felt that if they were going to charge premium prices for a burger, then the ingredients should match. Service was nice and friendly however and the atmosphere was good.

• Visited January 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Burgers only.....but great burgers!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Loved the pulled pork burger here.....as did all of our group. My friend had the Moo burger which also looked fabulous.
Essentially this place has a menu of 4 items......all burgers, but all are done well.
Not pretentious, just really good. Loved it

Brisbane
“Great bar and great burgers!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Been in here a couple of times for a friendly drink and decided to try a late night snack - very pleased I did! Wonderfully made delectable burger with a huge homemade beef pattie served with a smile in wonderful surroundings. Definitely go back.

Brisbane, Australia
“Best burgers we have ever had!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We decided to come to this restaurant after reading other reviews on trip adviser and I can honestly say it's the best burger (pulled pork) I have ever had! There were three of us and all had different burgers and deserts and couldn't fault them. The service was also fantastic, our lady waiter was very friendly and constantly topping up our water jug. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and only wished we could stay in Chamonix another couple if nights to go back. Plus it's very reasonable priced, 3 burgers, drinks and deserts only 75euros. Thanks Moo and staff for a great experience!