“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We used to come dine here twice a year and highly recommended this place to all our friends. Since the change in ownership - the place is simply no longer the same and offers very poor quality in food (very limited menu, poorly cooked food, cold serve “hot” soups, poor wine selection) as well as a terribly unprofessional service (worst I have seen in Chamonix in many years).

Extremely disappointed - such a shame as the previous owners did an amazing job!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We were a family of 4 that really enjoyed our evening at La Flambee.
Good french food with an alpine twist.
The decor inside and atmosphere was very authentic and cosy. It was like dining in a lovely ski-lodge.
My wife and I had the Fondue which was superb.
Great night! ⛷

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

This place has such a great vibe and you feel like you’re in an old ski resort! The service was a little slow, but was to be expected as they were so busy.The staff were all friendly though. We had the fondue and it was amazing. I would definitely rate this as a must do in chamonix.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with a group of friends. It had been recommended by one of the group who visited previously. The town was very busy with tourists.
The interior of the restaurant is very rustic and pleasant. The staff were helpful and efficient.
Different menu choices were enjoyed with the tartiflette and the Camembert being the favorites.
Some of our group arrived a little later and unfortunately they missed out on the food as the kitchen CLOSED at 2pm. This was somewhat surprising especially in the middle of the skiing season.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

The menu has got very small & the quality of food is now very poor. I had a very tasteless steak, it was cooked as I asked. I won't be returning in a hurry