“We liked the cakes”

Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Chamonix
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Can't comment on the restaurant / cafe service. We just bought tarts to take away. They were delicious and very attractive. Everyone much enjoyed what they had - rhubarb tart, trois chocolate and strawberry tart.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place for breakfast. I had the petit-dejeuner (baguette, butter, jam, croissant, bread, coffee, juice) and my girlfriend the omelette. Both was very good.
Had to wait a bit until the waitress took our order (place was full), but food and beverages then came super quickly.
Will definitely go back next time in Chamonix. Pastries looked awesome, maybe we try next time.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We enjoyed the croissants ect but after having things added to our bill and the staffs refusal to take the items off - it leaves a sour taste. Keep an eye on your bill esp if you are english - don't tip as they do not deserve - make back what they took off us!!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Well I did travel the world and been to MANY MANy pastry shops. I think this one is one of the best ever. Tasty and BEAUTIFUL. Go there…and have EVERYTHING!!!

1  Thank emka11
Jacqueline F, Propriétaire at Aux Petits Gourmands, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Wouaaah thank you a lot for your message!
We are so glad you appreciate our pastries.
Hope to see you again in our shop to taste our delicious cakes.
The direction

Reviewed April 6, 2014

If you are after a good breakfast, avoid! You pay for what is essentially a basket of bread and very little else. Oh, and a burnt coffee.

Jacqueline F, Propriétaire at Aux Petits Gourmands, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Good Morning Simona,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't like our breakfast but in any case I can't let you say that we rip off our customers with our breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more information: On our menu you have the description of our formula "breakfast":
Baguettes, cereal bread, a croissant with homemade jam & chocolate jam, butter, honey, and a glass of a fresh orange juice & a hot drink.

Each products are fresh and homemade.

For the coffee burned, it surprises me because we have powerful machines with good Richard 's coffee, I never heard that our coffee had a burnt taste, In all cases I hope you requested that we changed it.
At any time you could re ask us for more bread, as other customers do sometimes, with pleasure we do it.

Sincerely.