“Nice, but nothing special”
Review of Pie

Pie
Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Chamonix
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oslo, Norway
“Nice, but nothing special”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was thrilled by the reviews at Tripadvisor, so I decided to find this place (it is a bit tricky to find as there isn't a big sign).

It was a nice café with good food and nice hot chocolate and pastries, but I didn't find it to be out of the ordinary. Good value for money, nice staff and definitely a place I wouldn't mind going back to, but again - nothing extraordinary.

• Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great hot chocolate and Macaroons”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here after skiing based on the reviews on tripadvisor. Overall, we weren't disappointed. The hot chocolate was great, and so were the macaroons, but I wouldn't exactly say that the macaroons are the best I've ever tasted. I had the pistachio one and my wife had walnut and salted caramel. She liked the salted caramel bit but thought the macaroons were ok. My pistachio one was great. We also had a pecan tart to share and thought that was great too.

In summary, it was great and I can recommend this place, but don't expect this to be the best patisserie ever.

1 Thank PerantauDunia
Rome
“Great tea-room /coffee shop”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

went back several times during my stay, the sweet cakes were very good, but the real star are the lightest, fluffiest savory pies I have ever had. Great selection of teas, coffees and hot chocolates

Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Best macaron, pie, hot chocolate and cappuccino EVER”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Discover this lovely little cozy cafe along the chamonix street. They serve nice coffee, hot chocolate, macaroon, pie, etc. everything we ordered tasted good!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“YUM”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

After reading the reviews on here i had to go, and it definitely lived up to its expectations, fab hot choc, macaroons and choc truffle! yum yum..home made and family run..thumbs up

• Visited February 2013