“Sublime”

Le Vert Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 227 Restaurants in Chamonix
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Le Vert Restaurant is now closed until the winter season. Travel safe, we look forward to seeing you again soon, thank you for your interest and support.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

So creative. Go there to see how Christina, a young chef from Brazil provides hearty post-skiing fare which doesn't leave you in a state of tartiflettulence. Great bar and ambience.

1  Thank Richard G

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great food, great service and reasonable prices is always a great combination, and this restaurant has them all. Go eat there ! Simples.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Was treated to a stay here by my lovely missus recently, and instantly loved the atmosphere! Staff were friendly and helpful (even when I misplaced my passport hours before our flight!!!!) The room was nice and clean... and the food, the food was sooo tasty, good portions too, just what you need after a hard day falling over a cliff... will return! Thanks Guys!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a few days as a last minute break. Ate in Chamonix on the first day but wish I hadn't! The restaurant here is great; excellent selection of food both a la carte and on the menu d'jour. All well priced, in good quantity, and very tasty. Well presented too. As a solo traveller I didn't feel awkward at all in the restaurant and was well looked after by staff. I was happy with a beer to drink but there seemed to be a good selection if wines on offer matched to the dishes from what I overheard!

When I come back again, I won't even bother looking elsewhere for food. Dinner here then stay on for drinks and fun in the bar.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed at this hotel and was really impressed with the vert restaurant, great plat du jours, husband loved the huge burgers, friendly happy waiting staff (this is not the norm in Chamonix) ! we felt comfortable diing in our jeans and hoodies, my favourite was the Brazilain / Thai fish stew soooo good!

1  Thank Kathryn M