Stayed here Jan 2014. Great apartment with view of my.Blanco on 5th floor excellent ski in-out options which would suit even the complete beginner. Spa, pool etc an added bonus, well equipped kitchen, linen, towels etc all good standard. Bus stop for both piste and general travel right outside. Not really any bar atmosphere though, just a pretty lounge and open fire very cute for couples and families but not ideal for groups of those looking for lively apres ski. But charm town more than makes up for this, overall excellent location, staff and facilities will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix