My family stayed here on our vacation in the French Alps in late June. The property is perfectly situated for stunning views of Mont Blanc. We had a very spacious balcony, and the 3 room condo was also quite spacious, and very clean. The front desk was supremely helpful and kind. The walk to the village of Chamonix is an easy five minute walk- a walk that we would take slowly as it is so scenic and wonderful. We thought the price for the 3 nights that we stayed at Le Balcons du Savoy was quite fair and reasonable for the size of the condo, it's location and the time of year we were there. Highly recommend and would definitely go back! Almost forgot- there is a terrific family room with lots of games: pool table, air hockey table, fun arcade games, act!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix