Stayed two nights during summer off ski season. It is an apartment located 5-10 minutes walk away from all the 'downtown' shops. I felt it is perfect location. Front desk speaks English, rooms were very clean, and staff was very willing to assist. What else can you ask for. Underground garage would be fantastic if this was winter. Only have two items for feedback that are fairly minor....keep pool open later for the kids (9pm is too early) and add a tv for the bedroom. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix