We spent two nights in Chamonix with our adult daughter in July.
Our very large room / suite (2 bath - 2 bed rooms) balcony was opening on a spectacular view of the Mont Blanc and le glacier des Bossons. Absolutely superb.
It seems like most of the rooms are enjoying a similar view.
Very comfortable, modern and trendy this hotel has the intelligence to emphasize a relaxed "mountain vacations" feel.
One of this property's best asset is the staff. From the manager and the check in desk to the young men taking care of lugage or the breakfast waiters waitresses, all were welcoming, competent, charming and helpful .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix