Very welcoming and friendly staff. Great place to stay as it's walking distance from the lovely town and attractions. Clean and spacious room with mountain view. There are several eateries as well as laundry closeby. If you want to hike, there are several trails but please do your research. As for the town, it is always picturesque in autumn and winter..our favourite place to visit in france.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix