We stayed at this hotel for five nights in August and from the moment we walked into the reception area we knew we'd made the right choice, the hotel is of a very high standard, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Our balcony had the most stunning view of Mont Blanc. We didn't eat at the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The spa was lovely as was the swimming pool but the pool area is fairly small and it was difficult to get a lounger there late afternoon. There is a free car park opposite the hotel but it was full most of the time. The hotel is very well situated for the local free busses and is only a short (5minute) walk to the town centre. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix