We got a junior suite as were with two small children which was lovely. You could see mountains and the rooms looked new and were comfy. The best bit of the hotel I felt was the jacuzzi overlooking the Alps. Could spend my whole holiday there. It's a close distance to the centre but we usually drove everywhere. Service was ok but people were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix