Booked the Hotel Aiglons for a ski trip with colleagues. The reservation staff were great all the way through the booking process helping out faultlessly with booking changes, last minute requests etc. The hotel is clean and the rooms a good size which is not common for a ski hotel. Breakfast in the morning is good although the staff could be better at relaying the tables to get people in and seated faster. There was a sama band in the bar in the evenings and they were just great! Bar service veryyyyy slow...only one girl on apres ski and she was doing the bar, running to the kitchen to do coffees etc and still trying to do the bar. i would definatelty stay here again though. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix