We spent two nights in Les Aiglons Hotel in early March. Overall, the accommodation was fine.
On the positive side, the location of the hotel is good at the entrance of the town, within walking distance of the centre and close to the lift to Aiguille du Midi; the personnel is friendly and accepted our request to change rooms; the room and common spaces were clean and the pool and sauna are a welcome extra. The breakfast was however pretty disappointing: low quality products such as bad coffee, cheap cereals and not really fresh fruits…Moreover, even though the hotel has a stylish design, the materials used are quite cheap and basic: bathrooms and toilets have no tiles and the painting is coming off the walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix