1,147 results
All reviews train station mont blanc main building superior room public car park crepes half board mountain view excellent location double bed french alps geneva airport breakfast was excellent ski shop family room du midi ski resort
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and on arrival found the room is already been use from a previous guest and not cleaning yet (as in the attach pictures). And the service (specially at the reception) was very disappointed . They just don't make you feel welcome and seem like this problem is not a big deal for them . I ask to talk to the manager which he came from outside not in a uniform hotel and not even give his name to me and I have given the management the chance to respond to my complaint but its getting worst and I was shocked to hear this answer from a four stars hotel that this is just a SMALL mistake. We were treated almost as cooly as our bedroom had been! This ruined my experience in Accor hotels for ever! I travel a lot and stay in many Accor chain from Ibis - Sofitel brand and I can tell that this hotel service is very far from standard!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ka8899
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Bénédicte G, Directeur général at Mercure Chamonix Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for couple of days. This is the good hotel providing spacious room facing Mont blanc. Room was clean. Bed comfy, plenty of space for clothes. Overall a very good experience, would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Perfect location for town, Pistes, and choosing the border into Italy for the day. Added bonus was the upgrade to the suites and bottle of the local liquor and chocolates. Really kind touch so thank you Mercure Chamonix. Lovely place to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Breakfasts just as good as ever and staff always welcoming Thanks

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Bénédicte G, Gérant at Mercure Chamonix Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

I wish to welcome you next time you will travel to Chamonix.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I can recommend this hotel for bort pleasure and skiing or trips in area. Breakfast is good and a good variety. Scrambled eggs and crepes are made on order in the restaurant. Dinner buffet was not that impressive. Good location of the hotel in the center of Chamonix with walking distance to shops and cafés.

Rooms are spacious and good and clean with a balcony.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Good Morning,

Thank you for your comment !

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

I wish to welcome you next time you will travel to Chamonix.

Best Regards,