“The only place to by your snowboarding stuff”

Zero G Board & Bike Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Chamonix
More attraction details
Owner description: Thanks for stopping by! You've found Chamonix's oldest, friendliest and best-known snowboard, ski & bike shop. We've been here since 1987, during which time we've been the stop-by spot for every big name rider who's passed through Chamonix - from Darren Berreclough to Jeremy Jones. Our full workshop is open year round for repairs of skis and boards, mountain and road bikes...And year on year we rent the nicest boards & bikes out there.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The only place to by your snowboarding stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

During my recent visit to Chamonix I unfortunately broke my bindings & my brother split the end of his board. We went to Zero G and got the best service for a great price to get us back on the slopes the next morning. Can't recommend them enough!

Perth, Australia
“AMAH-ZING!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Was recommended this place by our bus driver on the way to Chamonix. I can't say enough great things about the staff here and the equipment they have available! Especially Tom, who spent over an hour assisting my boyfriend to buy the perfect snowboard! Everyone was warm and helpful, gave us individual advice and really good prices. My boyfriend thinks more practice and his new snowboard have made him a better snowboarder.... But I think Tom and Zero G are responsible!

Visited December 2011
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing service, wide knowlege and endless selection of gear”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

I am writting from my hotel room in Chamonix just after getting a Travis Rice 161.5 limited edition board at Zero G. Do not have enough words to describe the great service I received from the guys at store, specialy Tom, who's knowledge about snowboarding is wider than the Grand Canyon.
I came to Chamonix wanting to buy a board an decided to pay a visit to Zero G. First day I decided to make a test of the Travis Rice 161.5 by renting it, was totally amazed, but seemed a bit too narrow for my big feet, so next day I decided to buy a wider board instead, of wich the shop deducted the price of the Travis Rice board rental. Tom putted the bindings on it and I was then set to ride the next day with my new board. Unfortunately following day I discovered that the board I bought was not at the level of my expectations when compared to the Travis Rice tested. I decided to come back to the shop and tell Tom about the mistake I made, and with not much hope, ask if there was any possibility to change it. To my surprise Tom asked me if I wanted to swap it even before I said anything. I was totally surprised about the high quality customer service of Zero G, not only for changing the board I bougth already used, but also for the great friendliness, attention, and extraordinary wide knowledge of all the staff at Zero G.
If anyone goes to Chamonix and want to rent out snowboard equipment or buy any gear, Zero G should be the number one choice with big difference to the rest of Chamonix shops.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jose Luis A
Somewhere on the Sea
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“THE Place to Buy Your Gear!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

I recently purchased a new Specialized MB from Zero G. The sales and service are great. The gentleman that helped me, Tom, took the extra time to make certain the bike I wanted would fit me properly.

I wanted to take advantage of an end-of-season sale. However, the shop didn't have in stock the bike I wanted in the size I needed. Instead of trying to sell me a bike the store had in stock (which would have been a poor fit), Tom ordered one from Specialized and still gave me the end-of-season sale price .

The bike arrived from Specialized earlier than anticipated. The boys in the shop did a great job building it and setting it up.

In a few words, I have to say that all the folks at Zero G are friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful.

Visited November 2011
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great advice and great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

I first called up looking for a Jones Solution 154cm splitboard for my partner. I spoke with Tom who was helpful and honest about what setup to get. He helped me understand the pros and cons of different splitboards and bindings. After we decided on the board and binding setup, he contacted Jones directly to order the last 154cm board in europe, and placed a special order with Spark for the teal colour binding for me. The order was placed with a minimum of fuss and I was kept informed about the status of the order the whole way through to the time I received the kit.

The bottom line ... pay Zero G a visit for great advice and great service because the team is very knowledgable and clearly passionate about what they sell!

Visited November 2011