My husband and I stayed at the Albert Premier 1er for a long weekend which was a very rejuvenating experience! The hotel is very well located, within minutes of the town centre and the spa and pool were amazing. We were in a standard room which was large enough, very comfortable and stylishly decorated. The bathroom was lovely - marble, nice bath and the rain shower was great. We liked the little touches around the hotel and the service was fantastic. There's a trendy bar downstairs that looked inviting and we enjoyed lounging in front of the log fire for hours! Breakfast was great - a lot of choice + hot options too. The hotel has two restaurants, one of which is apparently according to my friends who frequent Chamonix, the best in the town. We ate at their other restaurant and had a wonderful meal - v cosy bistrot! Cannot recommend their spa more and spent a lot of time in the pool from which one can drink in the views of the mountains! There are loungers around the pool with outdoor log-fire heaters which was lovely for relaxing in and enjoying a drink. At a small charge, the hotel can arrange transfers to the ski lifts and back which was appreciated given we were short for time. Thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Chamonix - we will most definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of mont Blanc, Pierre Carrier, Perrine and Grand Chef Pierre Maillet have taken over this hotel, devoted to exceptional cuisine and local delicacies, founded in 1903 by 'great grandfather Carrier'. The rooms in the main hotel or the chalets in the garden offer both modern and warm comfort. On the one hand, there is the superb menu at the Albert 1er with its elaborate recipes influenced by the Piedmont and Liguria and, on the other, the Maison Carrier restaurant with its specilaities to be enjoyed in the atmosphere of an old farmhouse or on the terrace while gazing out at the majestic beauty of mont Blanc. The indoor/outdoor swimming pool also boasts views of the eternal snows on the roof of Europe. An equally stunning and delicious address for winter or summer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Hameau Albert 1er reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Hotel Chamonix
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Chamonix