A downgraded Novotel hotel which is now only Mercure rated at Accor hotel group. Was met by a facile receptionist who went through her quota of trained motions without being genuinely engaging nor helpful. First room given was not accepted as there was a uncleared item in the WC. All areas looked jaded and well worn. Towels are long past their pristine white and faded into shades of light beige.
Hotel was most likely designed as ski-hotel and in summer, hordes of family swarm around the small swimming pool and sauna. Breakfast was also extremely busy and restaurant is understaffed for the number of guest.
Would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons