“Awesome experience!!”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was my first time paragliding and being a bit of a nervous flyer I was slightly apprehensive about it at first, particularly when taking the cable car up the Aiguille du Midi to the 2300m mark! However, Sean was excellent and made me feel perfectly comfortable and relaxed about the whole experience and we got set up at the take off point. After a few minutes and a small run up we were off and the experience was amazing!!

The views through the valley and passing by Mont Blanc were incredible! Sean pointed things out along the way and provided an incredibly relaxing flight before we landed comfortably down in Chamonix. We even got to do a small amount of acrobatics before landing!!

Thanks to Sean for his very professional but friendly service. I would recommend this experience to anyone that has the time available when in Chamonix!!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Thanks to Sean and Patrick for their professionalism and persistence in making sure we could squeeze in a flight! We weren't blessed with good weather, but the wait was definitely worth it. We couldn't fly Les Grands Montets due to weather, so we'll be back! Really beautiful flight and highly recommended.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife & I had never paraglid (?!) before. I was particularly nervous as the idea of floating 1000m in the air with nothing but a sheet of fabric, some nylon cord and the skill of a stranger to keep me up there was pretty frightening. How wrong could I be?! Sean & Patrick made the whole experience absolutely marvellous, keeping us calm, giving us clear instruction, pointing out landmarks and making our flights utterly joyful. I cannot recommend this highly enough and very much hope to return.

1  Thank NicPhillipsTVuk
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I booked a tandem flight for myself and my wife and I was nervous initially. However Sean and Patrick were totally professional and put me at ease very quickly. An incredible experience that I will be repeating. I recommend Sean very highly indeed.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Fantastic experience, highly recommended! Sean was very professional and friendly. Everything was smooth, and I really felt safe. Also, he explained how paraglider works, and even allowed me to try controlling it myself for a few seconds. Unforgettable experience, really worth trying.