“an awesome experience”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Chamonix
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Saw the paragliding when we were skiing in Chamonix. Saw it, had to try it! It was an amazing experience, Sean was really re-assuring and confidence-building. He made the whole experience seem straightforward and simple, even running in the snow to take off. Once airborne it was an amazing experience, Sean explained all about the thermals and lift and we were able to see many things from the air that could not be seen from the ground. All-in-all, it was a fantastic experience, well worth it and one I'll remember for a lifetime. Thanks Sean.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Sean was incredibly accommodating and very professional! Due to some super windy days we had to be flexible but it was worth every minute of waiting for a perfect safe flight! Spectacular and unique view point of the Chamonix valley, the mountains, glaciers and I felt completely safe with Sean! I highly recommend Fly Chamonix and am already trying to figure out how to get back to do it again this spring!

3  Thank PRChix
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Bought a tandem flight for my wife for Christmas and what an experience. She loved every minute, superb views, a real adrenalin rush but felt really safe all the way. Sean is so professional and has let us have some amazing pictures. Would recommend to anyone. An experience of a lifetime!

2  Thank Mick B
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I went paragliding with Sean as he had come highly recommended from some local friends, not highly recommended enough in my view! I absolutely loved the experience, I have a disability meaning it's harder to find things I can do round Chamonix but Sean completely accommodated this and I had no problems at all. I can't explain how good the flight was, getting to do acrobatics and fly it myself were huge bonuses. Sean was a brilliant instructor; teaching me about paragliding and telling me stories of the local area. Total flight time was maybe over 20 minutes(?) from Planpraz/Brevent.
I would definitely do this again!

3  Thank Emily C
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife went paragliding with Fly Chamonix and here are her thoughts:

I went paragliding with Sean in October this year for my birthday and it was amazing. It is something that I think everyone should experience. Not only was the flight awesome but Sean is extremely helpful. We had to postpone for a day due to bad weather but Sean was regularly emailing and phoning me to keep me up to date on the weather conditions and when we could fly. His emails included detailed information regarding where to meet, what to bring and what to expect. I could not have asked for anything more (except for maybe flying from the Auguille du Midi - but Sean has no control over the wind!!).

2  Thank Martin M