“Amazing time”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I organized the trip with 7 other friends and Sean was very responsive by email and accommodating. He doesn't take deposits, which I really liked. He just trusts that if you book a trip, especially with a big group, that you will show up. It was the first time for all of us and we had a amazing time. I flew with Sean and he was great at explaining everything to me so I knew what to do and even did some great acrobatics. I would definitely fly with him again.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I am a professional airline pilot.Sean is a very competent and experienced pilot who puts you at ease and flies with total professionalism. I wouldn't fly with anyone else!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Many many thanks! That was first time of my paragliding, and this was great, and I of course want to come back to Chamonix and to it again! Now I know the whole process from start to landing!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

After visiting the Alps many times during the years I wanted to go out of the box trying something new compared to skiing and hiking. Paragliding is a combination of a thrilling experience in the heights and superb way to enjoy the mountain scenery. Chamonix naturally provides the most dramatic views for this! Sean the pilot made my experience feel very safe and enjoyable, really professional touch in the sport itself, but he is also a pro when it comes to the human side of the situation. Gently but firmly he takes the lead and guides one through the whole process; very easy and nice to listen to. I am glad for this kind of professionals sharing their passion to us others!
As a nice added feature, it is worth to buy the footage of the flight from him, I could record the fligh myself with his purpose-suited equipment and got it all nicely on an SD card immediately after landing. He also took some extra photos from various angles of me hoovering above Chamonix. Fantastic experience in all; next time I will book for a longer flight with take off on a higher platform, and definitely with Sean and FlyChamonix!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have just recently discovered TripAdvisor but wow what a help. We were in Chamonix the first week of July, 2013 and wanted to try para-gliding. We found Fly-Chamonix through TripAdvisor and sent Sean an email. Our group consisted of me, my wife, our daughter and our granddaughter. I am 67 and my granddaughter is 14. All four of us flew and had a great experience. Sean even picked us up from our hotel in his van. I was happy to give him and his guys a nice big tip. If you ever wanted to try para-gliding, this is the place and these are the people.

Alan