“Amazing Experience”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Chamonix
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My gf and I paraglided for the first time today, and it was absolutely amazing! The company and its staffs are truly professionals. Good communication from online reservation a month ago until the actual day. We wanted to paraglide from Auguille du Midi, but the weather was not suitable, so Sean from Fly Chamonix worked it out where we would paraglide from Brevent instead. Although Brevent was only half the height of Auguille du Midi, the 10 min flight time was still awesome. This experience was the highlight of our France trip. Highly recommend!

A tip that I didn't know before this trip, if you are going to paraglide from either site (Brevent or Auguille du midi), don't just purchase the single lift ticket. Buy the Mont Blanc Unlimited Ski pass for 54 Euro instead. For only 4 Euro more than a round trip ticket of the cable car up to Auguille du Mini, this pass will allow you to go on all of the lifts as many times as you like, and all the ski lifts. My gf and I used the pass to visit Auguille du Midi in the morning for 3 hours, then up to Brevent for paragliding, and still had time to go on other lifts afterwards to see sunset.

3  Thank Acmil06

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip! Excellent staff, excellent fun. The perfect way to spend a day off the ski hills. It was very gentle and peaceful. My wife and I even went back for a second flight.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

After spending a week in a chalet in Chamonix we were told about paragliding. I had major surgery on my back 9 weeks previously and was allowed to snow board so I was a bit nervous. I had a in depth talk to the guy that runs the gliding and on the day Matthew my instructor/pilot explained the procedure and away we went. It was exhilarating, cold but incredible. We had 3 children with us 11/12 and 13 who all had a turn. I thought it was well worth it!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I decided (after a bit of coaxing from my partner) to try paragliding with Fly Chamonix. I was at the tail end of a 5 month overseas trip so this experience had a lot to beat! Sean my guide was fantastic, I felt completely safe so I was pleasantly excited not sick with nerves which is what I was expecting. This is not to say that I didnt get a fantastic adrenalin rush (yeah!!) but the thing which really took my breath away was the silence and the peace up there - just the sound of the wind whistling past your ears as you soar over a snow covered mountain. I'm glad I left this to the last week of the trip - one of the most fantastic experiences of my life. Dont miss it if you get the opportunity.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Thanks to Sean and two of his team my 10 year old boy, 13 year old girl and myself each had a tandem paraglide from half way up Mont Blanc. It was amazing. The sun was out. The sky was clear. The team was friendly, experienced and pleasant. I was so proud of my kids. I think I was more nervous than they were. Off goes one...then the other...then me too. Wow! The serenity. The peace. The views. Corr! Thank you Sean and team. My kids and I will treasure the experience for the rest of our lives.