“Highlight of our trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
New York City, New York
“Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

After watching countless paragliders enjoying the view while we hiking the first few days in Chamonix, my wife, a friend and I decided that we had to do it. Sean was recommended to us by a good friend who is local. He, Davide and Fred were our pilots and they didn't disappoint! It was the first time for me and a friend and the second time for my wife. We flew from Plan de l'Aiguille, the mid-point from the Aiguille du Midi cable car. We even got the chance to pilot ourselves. The views of the mountains and surrounding towns were stunning. They went out of their way to make our paragliding experience incredible. They were very professional, organized, on time and safe. We would highly recommend using Sean and Fly Chamonix. We will definitely go with him again when we are back!

London
“Super-friendly, professional & reassuring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife decided we had to try paragliding, but was a little nervous about it. Sean & Fred were totally reassuring and friendly, and happily accommodated us wanting to take photos etc. The flight was amazing and a truly incredible sensation. It was also very comfortable, with our pilots always talking us through where we were going and pointing out things to look at. The landings were so easy, we landed almost on the spot without any impact at all.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Better group than our 1st time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I went paragliding with another company 6 years ago off Plan Praz and it was fun. But my sister in law I went this past Sunday off Grand Montets and Sean and Davide were amazing. They had a mountain guide to help us traverse down the glacier safely. I took off with Davide and we soared for almost an hour, and we only came down at my request because I startedto get nauseated. My sister in law had never paraglided before, but she did great as well with Sean. They were friendly and helpful and made us feel completely safe. I would paraglide with them again in a heartbeat!

Canada
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had never tried paragliding before, and I got the courage to go the day before I left Chamonix. ...Sean was very accommodating, squeezing me in for a flight the following day despite my last-minute decision. He gave very complete instructions on where to meet, what to bring, what kind of clothing to wear, etc. When taking off for the flight he gave very clear instructions, making me feel completely safe...as others have said, from the moment you meet Sean you are put at ease! I showed up for my flight not knowing what to expect, but flying with Sean topped all of my expectations. I did the Planpraz flight and the view of the valley and the mountains was absolutely breathtaking. Sean pointed out the major sights along the flight, and even let me steer/fly on my own for a while which was definitely my favourite part!

I was in Chamonix for 2 nights as part of a 6 week trip in Europe, and I thought it would just be an R&R stop but it ended up being the highlight of my entire trip because of my paragliding experience with Fly Chamonix!

Visited August 2012
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fly Chamonix - We certainly did”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I am new to this sort of thing but wanted to share my thoughts! I was introduced to Sean through the Chalet I was staying at, and from the moment I met him I knew it was going to be a great experience. I was waiting at the wrong place and he called me (from a french mobile to a UK one) and was a true professional throughout the whole experience explaining everything from the take off to flight to landing. It is a fab way to see the valley and if you are nice he may even let you fly it! WOW!!! Thanks Sean. Would I do it again??? Oh YES!!!

Visited February 2012