“Fantastic food”

Munchie
Ranked #14 of 221 Restaurants in Chamonix
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

They served amazing burgers, it is not suitable if you can't climb stairs but really worth a visit, service was very good, lovely lady serving is a busy one, she always serves with a smile, portions are very generous and prices are good

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ann B

• Korean first
Chamonix, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic atmosphere, incredible food.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We ate here a couple of times over the summer and it never disappointed. The first restaurant I have poked my head into the kitchen and thanked the chefs. A lovely relaxed and intimate environment is created, the food is comforting and lovingly prepared/presented. The duck is a must...

• Visited July 2012
Geneva
“I just can't keep away”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Everyone I know loves this restaurant, and whenever we head to Chamonix with friends its always first on their list of must do's! The service is excellent and the food always great - and its down the street with the most amount of nightlife later on if that is what you are looking for. Only down side in winter is the two sittings 7 or 10pm. Can you stay awake long enough for the 10pm?

• Visited August 2012
Canberra
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The best restaurant I have ever visited. The food is superb and the staff were also great. I visited with friends and went back again two days later and could not get a booking but the staff suggested I come at 6pm and leave by 8pm which suited me well as I had a plane to catch early the next day. I felt the Asian French fusion worked well and was very imaginative. Both meals were out of this world!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jane G
South Australia, Australia
“Fantastic food & service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This restaurant is one of the best we have been to in our 3 week tour of France so far. We had an amazing sushi starter tuna & scallops with an interesting sauce of citrus, chilli & sugar to share (and there was plenty) followed by 2 excellent main courses of swordfish & a chicken special for the evening. As we hadnt booked we sat on high benches which were great...the wine list was also extensive with all regions represented... we were so impressed we booked again for Sunday night....

• Visited September 2012