Hotel de Savoie
$159
$137
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$116
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$98
  • Room Service
$136
$151
  • Fitness center
Allobroges Park Hotel(Annecy)(Great Value!)
$94
$83
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$122
ibis
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel du Nord(Annecy)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2009

We booked to stay here before Christmas for a few nights. As soon as we saw it we demanded a refund, it was awful! Totally dated & covered in scaffolding, it was like a building site in the reception area. We couldn't believe it was even open!! No apology was offered, we were simply told that we wouldnt be sleeping the reception so why did it matter. The room was totally awful - seriously suggest people stay elsewhere! We went to the hotel Splendid which really was splendid!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2008

We were actually booked in another hotel (4 stars), but due to overbooking we were relocated in Hotel de Savoie (2 stars) without possibility not to accept, as our stay would have been charged to our credit card anyway.
We were informed that the hotel was "charming" and did not realise that in France "charming" or "lovely" very often means that if you are bohemian and romantic you might like it. Dirt is not a no-no in France and adds to the charm. We had an absolutely horrible room, tv not working, beds like in a camp and in front of the hotel a Karaoke event until 01:00 followed by drunk "charming" french. Price of the room: 120 Euro!!!

Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed September 29, 2007

The room we had was very French, sort of basic and charming.
Being on a corner, the room had two windows, each affording a different beautiful view. Thrilling, especially at night.
Hotel de Savoie ticks all the right boxes...clean, comfortable, friendly, well-located, interesting building, good breakfast., value for money. Waht more could you ask for?

• Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed February 13, 2007

A friend and I decided to take a little tour of France over our winter break. I did all the hotel research and booked all of our stays. This was supposed to be our little splurge place. It was not worth it. For all of our other hotels, I researched and cross checked extensively- for Annecy I did not and I regretted it.

We stayed in a non-canal facing room, one of the less expensive ones, and we had a lovely little balcony...which overlooked the dumpsters in the alley. I think perhaps as young American students, the hotel staff gave us the worst room in the place, the very first room on the first floor, quite literaly three steps from the reception desk. In the morning we heard every single other hotel guest come down the stairs and into the reception room for breakfast. I've heard that you should never accept the first room they offer you in Europe- I never had that problem in any of the other places I stayed on our trip, but for this hotel, I wish I had had the guts to speak up and get my money's worth! To add insult to injury the room was very poorly decorated with old beding and ugly cheap looking oriental lamps. I found several hairs in the bed which were not mine or my friends. On the other hand, the bathroom looked like it had recently been renovated and it was rather spacious, nice, and clean.

I suppose I would have to sum up this review by saying that I would not advise other travelers to stay in one of the cheaper rooms in this hotel- either go for the canal room or find another place. And under no circumstances accept that first room on the first floor!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank sydneyb64
Reviewed July 26, 2006

Just returned from Hotel de Savoie in Annecy. The hotel is in a great location and had a wonderful view looking onto the canal and market area; however, was quite noisey in the morning with garbage and street crews.

Rooms were average, with a distinctive sewer odour coming from the bathroom. The phone was not in service, and the sheets and comforter were stained. We had a great time in Annecy, however, would stay at another hotel for our next stay.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dpharm