“Super super tasty and friendly”
Review of Chez Ingall's

Chez Ingall's
Ranked #27 of 482 Restaurants in Annecy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“Super super tasty and friendly”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had a Saturday lunch in Annecy at Chez Ingall's which was excellent. The steak tartare was primo and the salad was just perfectly dressed and sized. I especially enjoyed finishing with the cafe gourmet. Service was very accommodating and the location is ideal for those walking about town.

• Visited April 2012

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Recommend while in Annecy!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

There was only two reviews at the time I decided to try Chez Ingall's. And I'm glad I trusted only these two reviews, because it was a fantastic new find for us. A party of 4, we came here for Saturday lunch. It was a sunny day, and so we sat outside. Service was very attentive, superb in fact. I have attached 3 photos of the meals we ate, plus the cafe gourmand. I ate the mixed fish plate (so gooood!). The other guests also liked their meals (steak and tartare). Later, it got a bit hot, and the service staff did not hesitate to open the umbrella for us to shield us from the sun's rays. We will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2012