“Great Last Meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
“Great Last Meal”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

La Table d'Elise was excellent. I got the Savoie burger and the Cafe Gourmand for dessert and it was one of the best meals I had during my 7 month study abroad in France. I was on a college student budget, and it was reasonably priced. The restuarant had great service, along with a great view. It was a very warm atmosphere with wholesome good food. We tried to go back the next day for lunch, but it did not open until noon and we had a 1 o'clock train. I highly recommend!

• Visited May 2012

• Greek first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Only by site and view”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This restaurant is OK just for the site, by the water channel and full of people going up and down the quai Perrière. Nice view!
The food has nothing special. Better if you go for lunch and have a pizza. It is not a place to order something more elaborate, and never for dinner!
The service was pleasant and friendly. I believe that all the restaurants along the quai are similar, so if you enjoy the atmosphere, choose anyone. I bet you will not notice any difference ...

• Visited July 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“For a Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were a party of six (four adults and two little kids) looking for a family friendly place for lunch along one of the canals in Annecy. La Table D'Elise is set along the canal with available outdoor dining. It was a bright, sunny fall day and the temperatures were in the low 70s and perfect for al fresco dining.

As many of the restaurants in the old quarter of Annecy, La Table D'Elise features Haute-Savoie cuisine. My treat was the Pizza D'Elise with cream, potatoes, bacon, and melted cheese. Lovely and LARGE. Certainly enough for two. Others at the table had pasta and tartiflette. The food was well prepared, the service was good, and the sights along the canal kept everyone happy.

The prices are relatively high for food of this sort, but Annecy, and particularly the old town, is expensive. Be prepared for that.

• Visited October 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Humiliating, embarrassing, the worst service”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Being at Annecy on Sunday evening, we were 5 people (3 old ladies, 2 adults) willing to have some light meal in the evening. The restaurant was crowded, but a 4-chair table was free. I asked the waiter a place for 5 and he quickly got a fifth chair for us and arranged 5 forks and knives.
When we asked for 2 pizzas to start with (plus 3 beers and 2 cokes) he told us "Just 2 plates for 5 people? No way!" and refused to serve us. I have never felt so frustrated in a restaurant, The worst is that when I went to see the "maitre", he even laughed at me.
Definitively, an awful service and a place that should not exist. It is shameful for the city of Annecy to have such a place where tourist are not respected.
Don't visit this place.