“Segway tour of Annecy”

Ranked #1 of 30 Tours in Annecy
London, United Kingdom
“Segway tour of Annecy”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was my first time experiencing the Segway. This device is very different than say driving or riding a bike. You use your whole body to manoeuvre it. And it only took a few minutes to get accustomed to it. By the end of the 2 hour tour most of the people in the group were doing tricks on it.

I initially booked an hours tour, however, there were not enough people that day who wanted an hours tour,so they booked we with the 2 hour group but only charged me an hour. Great service.

Our guide was very experienced. We went round the main city. We crossed roads, bridges, went down steps, slopes, over speed breakers. The guide was very kind to translate everything in English for me.

I would highly recommend seeing Annecy via a Segway tour. I think an hour or an hour and a half is enough time if you cannot take out 2 hours.

Visited April 2014

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply fun”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Thanks Julie - we thoroughly enjoyed a beautiful sunny ride by the lake - easy to learn, and would recommend to anyone.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mike S
Budapest, Hungary
“segway in Annecy :)”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

it was the best fun I have ever had. Segwaying beside the lake, in the old town, up and down in narrow streets, I loved it very much.

Visited February 2014
Sunnyvale, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fast way to go around the lake but definitely not a guided tour.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Did a one hour tour around the lake. Since it was late afternoon and started to be cold, we got jackets that were a life saver.
The tour was nice. Good way to travel quickly around the lake. Price was good as well (28€ for the tour), but we were expecting a guided tour and got none of that. We were just following the leader, and that's it.

Visited November 2013
Versoix, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was my second time my daughter and I have taken the tour and both times we loved it. The guide speaks excellent English, and the instructions are extremely clear. Both times we took a different route so it's a great way to explore Annecy without having aching feet. I will definately do it again as its a super activity to do when guests are visiting.

Visited October 2013