“Fantastic find! ”

Bistrot Steak House
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had a great meal here last week. I had the fish and chips and my wife had a vegetarian burger. We both had great meals and my wife could not tell the difference between real beef and the vegetarian meat. It was really good and really friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We ate here twice in a row! Enjoyed the service and food. Tried the fish and chips and 3 of the burgers with fries and side salad. All GREAT and reasonable for the area.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Little stylish hidden restaurant. The burgers were as good as the fish and chips. All homemade. A large choice of organic ice tea and worldwide beers. Lots of American style deserts. Will definitely come back....love it !!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found this little restaurant in Saint Remy de Provence. My wife was attracted by the special of the day. Gazpacho was on the menu. We had one each. Delicious. We followed with a Caesar Salad of warm sliced chicken with a fantastic dressing. Simple is good as it was full of flavor and texture. One of the best salads I have had in France. The waitress spoke very good English and the bathroom was spotless. The pice was cheap and the quality was excellent. This is a great place to eat and very economical. We saw other people eating hamburgers that looked great. I would definitely this place to anyone. Thank you for a great simple meal.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Wow a hole in the wall burger place in the fantastic village of St Remy de Provence. The burgers are large, the people are friendly and the grog Is dodgy, well the wine comes from a box. But great atmosphere, friendly staff and wonderful food. A must for hungry traveller who needs something different to slate hunger some times.

Date of visit: September 2016