“Great food ”

8:00 PM
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had a great meal here last week. It was a special menu and the only disappointment was the cheese course whick was all goats cheese which I hate.
The staff were very good even though the restaurant was really busy.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The food and service was excellant The limited menu may be a problem for some. We asked for a substitute for the cheese plate and were told no substitutes. After insisting, we received a delicious fruit plate.

Date of visit: October 2018
pticot1, Gérant at Restaurant La Table d'Yvan, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

bonjour
thank you for reviewing our restaurant la table d'yvan
For the information of the readers, la table d'yvan suggests a five course menu which is different every evening
this menu is either communicated to the guests when making the booking or send by message via telephone the day of the reservation, with possibility of modication due to allergies or intolerance….
converning the cheese, this was a " non expected question"
cheese is part of the french culture and proposed after main course and before dessert, if someone dont like ii, just escape , as we have normally no subsistute …..as there is no sustitute for a cheese excpet another cheese…
We are happy to learn the the guest was happy with some fruits before dessert

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We stayed at Mas de Carassins and ate at this restaurant our first night. The menu is fixed and served in 4 small courses. There were courses I would not have tried had I ordered off a menu with options. But so glad I was able to try some very delicious dishes including salmon and duck.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018

The outdoor setting is very attractive. The prix fixed menu was tasty and well prepared. I was a little unsure if there would be courses during the dinner that my husband or I would not fancy; but they seem to choose a meal plan that will suit most people. As another reviewer mentioned, calling in advance would also be an option. Our server was delightful and spoke perfect English.The price for our dinner was extremely reasonable considering the quality. This restaurant goes out of their way to make you feel at home. If you are staying in St. Remy, you should definitely give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Each element of the five-course meal was scrumptious and presented in an elegant manner. Service and setting were perfect. I informed the server that I preferred a vegetarian main course and received an absolutely delicious, fresh, creative and artful plate. It was also an excellent value for the price. Highly recommend that you make a reservation!

Date of visit: September 2018