“Great restaurant with charming staff.”
Review of Le Roma

Le Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2019

I liked this restaurant a lot. The staff are charming, the food is great. And so is the ice- cream. Yummy.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 8, 2018

Alexia is the wonderful owner of this fantastic place. We arrived in Saint-Remy in the spring and walked into the place asking for help in getting a taxi to our hotel. Alexia actually drove us to our hotel when she was unable to find us a taxi. She refused any payment of gratitude and was so nice. The evening and every day for our stay, 9 days in total, we enjoyed eating at her restaurant. One particular day was her home make pasta in a meat sauce. Best meal in our 6 weeks in the south of France.
We will never forget Alexia's hospitality. They are all so sweet and extremely busy. We noticed that with the locals it's like everyone knows your name. Such a wonderful place and such wonderful people.
Alexia, you are truly a wonderful person and we hope to one day see you again and enjoy your wonderful and delicious food.
This is a must in anyone's visit to Saint-Remy!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank RobFrannie
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The serving size of their ice creams, especially the first scoop, is really sizeable. However, the ones I tasted were just mediocre.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We first visited this establishment to recover from the exertions of market day. The staff were friendly and the breakfast excellent.

We returned a few days later for an evening meal and were again not disappointed. The food was very pleasant. The staff were again very friendly- and highly patient and accommodating with my French.

We then visited on our last day for an ice cream to help recover from wine served in the Bistro des Alpilles. The ice cream was delicious and did a fantastic job of fixing our taste buds after consuming France’s finest paint stripper.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I've just been spoken to by a young server with a rudeness that has shocked me. If my kids hadn't already received their ice creams in a cone I would have left the place as quick as I could ) The dispute - she couldn't understand why I wanted a cone with a pot on the side for my 3 year old twins)

Date of visit: August 2018