All reviews nice hotel horizon room fabulous room st remy middle of town sister hotel excellent location the air conditioning lovely grounds room number perfect base breakfast buffet alpilles mountains great pool charming town croissants a wonderful stay
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Check re air conditioning before you book!

Hardly working in late July while St Remy was sweltering at 37 degrees and, looking back at Trip Advisor history in our hot sticky room, it seems it wasn’t working properly last year either! Offered a fan but really ....!

Otherwise a top class hotel and I would have rated it much higher - great staff, food and accommodation.

Pat - Australia

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pat P
Reviewed July 11, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for one night in one of the back rooms above the breakfast dining area. The room was tiny, and a bit hot. However, it did have all one would need. The breakfast was amazing! Not sure I would come back.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We had a great room , three steps - a small living room, a big space for the bed- and then a lovely outdoor deck where we could rest and sun bath nude. The grounds are lovely and the band on Tuesday nights ( called Why Not?) was wonderful. However the bad news: the air conditioning was challenged by the hot weather and it was not enough to sleep well- several of our party had tiny rooms and were really uncomfortable- we slept on our deck- but it should not be a necessity. Also the hot water would come and go inexplicably.
Still- we really liked the place- so usually all this aggravation would doom a rating- but we still had a wonderful time ( also a really good breakfast buffet)

Room Tip: Be very careful about the room- ask a lot of questions -they go from awful to great
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank couplessPS
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Booked into the Hotel de L'Image by our cycle touring company, we left thinking that another day would have been nice. Read on for details.

Located on the busy ring road that encircles the heart of Saint-Remy-de Provence, the Hotel is nicely situated for tackling the central part of the city on foot. We interacted with several staff members in the lobby; they were all helpful and comfortably bilingual. Our rooms were spacious and comfortable. The beds were comfortably firm and the pillows too soft for me. The updated bathrooms were the nicest we saw during a week in Provence.

After traveling Provence for a week and staying in 6 different hotels, the breakfast buffet at the Hotel de L'Image was clearly the winner: fresh bread, fresh fruit, yogurt cereals, croissants, smoked salmon and more. I wished I could have come for breakfast after I had finished a day of cycling, rather than eat moderately before taking off on my bike.

Maybe another time.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This was home base for a week and it was excellent. Loved that we were right in the village with easy access to great restaurants and shopping. But also loved the view from our room and the private pool and gardens. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple