I just returned from St Remy -de-Provence and was so looking forward to staying at this 5* property and unwinding a bit...I must say that I was sadly disappointed...the hotel reminds me of a great lady who is aging...the rooms are clean and fairly large, the amenities in the bathroom and the bedroom are fine, but...there are stains and scratches all over the tub (so many that at first I thought the tub hadn't been cleaned)..there were power outages repeatedly (enough so that you didn't want to ride in the elevator), wi-fi reception was great in the hall outside the room (not in it)..and the breakfast had the runniest eggs (almost liquid) and least- cooked bacon of any hotel I've ever been to... the pool was lovely, but there was no attendant, so that when later in the day, the towels had run out, you had to go into the hotel and go to reception to get someone to replenish them...some of the staff behaved as if they would have rather been somewhere else..I hate to write a review that isn't positive, but if the hotel wants to maintain it's 5* rating, they have some work to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vallon de Valrugues is a 5 star Hotel and Spa with 48 rooms and suites, elegant and personalized, mostly renovated in 2014. The Hotel is ideally located in a quiet area just 600 meters from the center of Saint Remy de Provence. You will enjoy discovering the gastronomic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Le Vallon de Valrugues & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues And Spa
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues St-Remy-De-Provence
- Vallon De Valrugues