“Enjoyable Evening”

L'Aile ou la Cuisse
Reserve with
L'Aile ou la Cuisse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

OUr family dined at L'Aile ou la Cuisse on a Sunday evening and an enjoyable time was had by all. The bistro is in the center of St.-Remy proper and is an attractive space between the restaurant proper and the patio (we were on the patio- very nice). Everyone in our group ordered the menu. Four of the six had poulet, which was seasoned nicely. The bistro has the selection of desserts in the front window and on the menu selection is one's choice from that. All were excellent (the rum choice was outstanding). Charming atmosphere. Attentive service.

There are newer reviews for L'Aile ou la Cuisse

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Lovely atmosphere with a live jazz band on a Sunday night -- and the food was delicious too esp. the chicken. This is superbly located in the heart of St Remy de Provence and was cetainly the most fun meal we had in our two weeks in Provence!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We book a table here on our last night in St. Remy, and were expecting a great meal based on the reviews. We did manage to get a table outside on the patio, which was lovely, but the flies buzzing around us the entire meal we found to be quite distracting. The service was fine, but the food was just not what it should have been. It was only a month ago that I was there, and I can't remember what my first course even was....but I remember my second, which was the lamb. It was so salty, it was bordering on inedible. My companion ordered a white fish, and it did not seem fresh. My lavender profiterole dessert tasted strangely soapy. This was not a good experience, especially considering the price.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Only restaurant in St Remy that was sold out !!
Atmosphere very nice .
Service was good - but she was extremely busy.
Food was very good.
Deserts were fantastic.
I would recommend.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I booked a table for the 'garden' area that other reviewers raved about, but the ambiance was pretty unappealing, as was the indoor restaurant. The food is good, but the place is very lacking in Provençal feel and charm--it could really be located anywhere.