“Good food”

La Cassolette
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We went here without a booking and the restaurant was crowded so I thought we were lucky to get a table. We service was good as was the food - goat cheese salad to start and a bull meat stew for the main. My husband got the same salad and a steak. All the food was very tasty and I thought a good value as we ordered off the set menu (there were a few at different prices).

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The set menus are very good value and the fish soup is superb. We ate at the outside tables in the evening and there isn't a lot of room but it didn't matter at all. The inside is stylish and had it been cooler we'd have been very happy to be inside. The service was friendly and professional.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have just written a bad review of the pizza joint (ps the pizzas looked ok) and wished we had gone back here...we sat outside in the rather cramped tables but inside looks nice. We had the 18 and 23 euro menu...there is a good choice of other prices. My fish soup was excellent. My husbands 12 snails were delicious...tender and tasty. Then boeuf which was also very tender and tasty..and veal chop. We didn't want the third courses but I had coffee instead. All With excellent friendly service.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Good French food at a very reasonable price. Staff very friendly. We had a most enjoyable meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Had the 3 course 18 euro meal and the only fault would be the length of time but it was a full house. Everything with the food was lovely and the wine was great.