Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
It wasn’t open :(

Reviewed April 21, 2018
Lieyle R
via mobile
A lovely shop with great soaps!

Reviewed July 8, 2017
Checkthelist

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Marseille
from $95.60
from $126.70
from $604.90
from $126.70
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

I am still leaving a 4 star review because everyone seemed very happy with the store. The store was closed when we arrived and I passed by at least 4 other shops on my 10 min walk from the cruise shuttle but didn’t want to stop because I was excited to shop here specifically. I was at the store at 11:30 AM and stayed at a nearby cafe until 12P but the store was still closed. I was very sad but didn’t want to give the store a bad review. I hope I can come back some day and have the opportunity to shop here

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Searched out this shop after seeing it on several vlogs from Marseille. It seemed much more authentic than the random kiosks throughout the city claiming they sold real savon de marseille.

The shopkeeps were very friendly and helpful, explaining the different kinds of soaps and what they were to be used for. They had lovely gift sets and the prices were all quite fair.

I left with a big bag of different soaps and lovely memories of the city!

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

I personally don't like standard souvenirs like magnets or smth and prefer to find smth more unique and I guess that if you are in Marseille, the local soap is the way to go. It's a 100% vegetable soap made of olive oil.
All of my friends are in love with this soap. I also had a chance to make my own piece of soap and had put different stamps on it. This a great and inexpensive gift. Plus, ladies who work there will put extra bags for you you can pack soaps separately whenever you are ready to give them away.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

THis is a great occasion not to be missed close to the "Vieux Port" (just behind the city hall). This shop allows you to buy the real "Savon de Marseille", with Olive Oil and no animal grease or other discusting stuff! They are not expensive, you can also purchase soap for clothes cleaning... one that works!

The topping on the cake is that you can book a workshop to make your own soaps and personnalize them!! We did it last with my kids last week, it was great!! In about 45mn, you learn how to make it, form it, stamp it ... Not boring at all, lots of fun !

3  Thank >C V