Currently completing a twelve-day stay at this property that I used as my base to visit Marseilles, Avignonn, Arles, Casis, and other areas in Provence. The location is excellent and walking distance to most tourist attractions. The staff is courteous and helpful. The hotel caters to French families (mostly) who are on their annual summer vacation. An extensive breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room. There is a very nice swimming pool with a bar and snack facility. The rooms have seen their better days; however, the rooms are clean and well serviced daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Marseille Vieux Port hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Phocean city for a unique stay: with your family, visit the key sites such as the MUCEM, Palais du Pharo, Fort St. Jean and access the beaches in just minutes. While on business trips, benefit from free WIFI, our private car park and the views of the Old Port from our Novotel Cafe restaurant. The hotel also benefits from direct access to highways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel