The hotel was in a great location. The room was ok. Not terribly large but ok. The pool area was quite lovely and my kids loved swimming and playing there. The service at the pool bar was awful though. They were inattentive and it was a struggle to get a beverage. The location was good. Lots of nice stuff near by. Rooms were hot though and we could not open our windows due to a bees nest below it. We talked to front desk about it and they did not care at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Marseille Vieux Port hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Phocean city for a unique stay: with your family, visit the key sites such as the MUCEM, Palais du Pharo, Fort St. Jean and access the beaches in just minutes. While on business trips, benefit from free WIFI, our private car park and the views of the Old Port from our Novotel Cafe restaurant. The hotel also benefits from direct access to highways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel