I stayed in this hotel from 24.-26. may for a bussines meeting. As mentioned by other reviewers, hotel offers a good service for a resonable price. Taxi costed 50 EUR from the airport.
Checking in was fast and kind. Wi-fi is free - thats top! Room was clean, bed comfortable, chair and table to work big enough. But best in this hotel is a magnificient view from the hotel terrace on the Old port. Hotel is 10 - 15 minutes walking from the Port, which is convinient enough. If you are attending a conference at the Palaice du Congress - this is best choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Marseille Vieux Port hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Phocean city for a unique stay: with your family, visit the key sites such as the MUCEM, Palais du Pharo, Fort St. Jean and access the beaches in just minutes. While on business trips, benefit from free WIFI, our private car park and the views of the Old Port from our Novotel Cafe restaurant. The hotel also benefits from direct access to highways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel