this is a tipical novotel with good rate and good service,.
breakfast is really a good one, with scramble eggs, fresh pastries, good coffee etc.
Recommand to spend a bit of time on terrace after breakfast as it is certainly the best view of the old port in town, fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Marseille Vieux Port hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Phocean city for a unique stay: with your family, visit the key sites such as the MUCEM, Palais du Pharo, Fort St. Jean and access the beaches in just minutes. While on business trips, benefit from free WIFI, our private car park and the views of the Old Port from our Novotel Cafe restaurant. The hotel also benefits from direct access to highways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel