I stayed here 2 nights last week, the check in wasnt express considering there was a large group of us attending which had been pre-arranged. The decor was tired and dated in the bedrooms. The Luxury 5* Sofitel was right next door so it's almost a case of this what you could have won. THe reception, lobby, bar and pool area is nice but the rest needs some attention. More geared up for business. Do not stay there if you are looking for a romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Marseille Vieux Port hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Phocean city for a unique stay: with your family, visit the key sites such as the MUCEM, Palais du Pharo, Fort St. Jean and access the beaches in just minutes. While on business trips, benefit from free WIFI, our private car park and the views of the Old Port from our Novotel Cafe restaurant. The hotel also benefits from direct access to highways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel